Strong Botnet Showcase [TBoT BOTNET] (1 Viewer)

Credits
Rating - 0%
Hello guys,
I don't know if it is correct section to post.
I Recently purchased this tool and it is 100% legit, working and I wanted to showcase it.

Please note that this is only for testing purposes, so I decided to do following stress tests by using TBOT program on following providers:

eCompute - Powerful Cloud Computing

Reliable Bare-metal and Cloud servers with free backups, firewall and add-ons.
www.ecompute.com
www.ecompute.com
itnuthosting.com

IT Nut Hosting: Best Web Hosting & Domain Registrar Company

IT Nut Hosting is the best hosting company. We provide Web Hosting, Cloud VPS Hosting, Email Hosting, SSL, Domain registration, Website builder etc.
itnuthosting.com
itnuthosting.com

So in order to start my test I had to download different proxies from different providers and merge them , then check them via TBOT proxy checker

Free Proxy List Provider

Free Proxy/Socks list for professional surfers with 60 seconds update interval including following information: ping, speed, type, uptime, country, ssl/https, connect, post and get method support.
freeproxylist.org

8 Instances 30 threads
240 requests/s for each program

Result:

image20ccbc5c147a8fcfe.png

8 Instances 30 threads

Result:

image444ca4faa41de08c6.png

"Itnuthosting" went down for 5 minutes without any responses, after 5 minutes they mitigated attack.
"Ecompute" kept responding as usual.

So we were curious to test VPS on 2 providers, and results wasn't surprising only "Ecompute" survived, the other server crashed !!

We conclude that "Ecompute" might have hardware protection!!

Note: this is not advertisement for both providers, but I had purchased "
Tbot " tool and it helped me alot with discovering that my websites are vulnerable , and it helped me with securing my server against DDOS/DOS Attacks (I had to apply multiple rules via IPTABLES and do stress testing at the same time).

What do you think? :)

Credits
Rating - 0%
Hello guys,
I don't know if it is correct section to post.
I Recently purchased this tool and it is 100% legit, working and I wanted to showcase it.

Please note that this is only for testing purposes, so I decided to do following stress tests by using TBOT program on following providers:

So in order to start my test I had to download different proxies from different providers and merge them , then check them via TBOT proxy checker

Free Proxy List Provider

Free Proxy/Socks list for professional surfers with 60 seconds update interval including following information: ping, speed, type, uptime, country, ssl/https, connect, post and get method support.
freeproxylist.org

8 Instances 30 threads

Result:

image20ccbc5c147a8fcfe.png

8 Instances 30 threads

Result:

image444ca4faa41de08c6.png

"Itnuthosting" went down for 5 minutes without any responses, after 5 minutes they mitigated attack.
"Ecompute" kept responding as usual.

So we were curious to test VPS on 2 providers, and results wasn't surprising only "Ecompute" survived, the other server crashed !!

We conclude that "Ecompute" might have hardware protection!!

Note: this is not advertisement for both providers, but I had purchased "
Tbot " tool and it helped me alot with discovering that my websites are vulnerable , and it helped me with securing my server against DDOS/DOS Attacks (I had to apply multiple rules via IPTABLES and do stress testing at the same time).

What do you think? :)
way

Users who are viewing this thread