[email protected] ''an elite cyber expert/guru for all internet services and possible solution to victims of cyber swindle'' (2 Viewers)

Credits
Rating - 0%
When I lost access to my phone in early January of this year after visiting an unfamiliar website that showed up as an advertising on my screen, I was horrified and scared. My email account had been compromised, and it contains a lot of personal information, including bank passcodes and crypto wallet recovery passphrase, so I was really concerned. Thanks to Kingston's technology, I was able to regain access after talking with him, sharing my experience, and providing him with the information he required for a quick fix in a matter of hours. I have to admit that after our first session, I was skeptical of this process because I couldn't access my email and a close friend of mine had been defrauded of $850,000.
Kingston, though, insisted on telling me that I would soon be able to retrieve it, and eventually I gained access. I wish to never pass through the same experience again but if it does happen, I will not delay to use his service again. His personal contact is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread