Linux'ta oluşturduğum link karşı hedefte çalışmıyor. (2 Viewers)

Credits
Rating - 0%
Herkese selamlar lınuxa yenı yenı alışıyorum sosyal mühendislik saldırıları denedım de toolarda vs. sorun yok ama ben lınuxu vırtealboxtan kullanıyorum ben yaptığım linki kendi cıhazımda firefoxta kullanıyorum ama karşı tarafa atıyorum o googleden açamıyo sorunu nasıl cozerim(karşı taraf telefondan yapıyo) buna göre yardımcı olabilecek varsa lütfen şimdiden sağolun (acil lazım)

Credits
Rating - 0%
Credits
Rating - 0%
I wanted to share my recent experience with luxury sunglasses, and I must say, it's been amazing! I recently invested in a pair of high-end sunglasses, and it's been a game-changer. Not only do they provide top-notch protection for my eyes from the sun's harmful rays, but they also elevate my style to a whole new level. The quality of materials and craftsmanship is evident, making them durable and long-lasting. I used to buy cheaper sunglasses, but I found myself replacing them often due to scratches and wear. With my luxury pair, I've had them for months, and they still look brand new. So, if you're on the fence about investing in luxury sunglasses, I highly recommend it. They're not just an accessory; they're an investment in both style and eye protection!

Users who are viewing this thread